17 April 2009

wah the world is so dark so evil

yesterday i came back to kuching from kb, then just step out the airport the main entrance nia, my phone rang..eh, number shows my dad's hp eh..pelik nih my dad call me, somemore so early in the morning, tat time baru 8sth around 9...then i ma pick lo

1st thing i heard from dad was " hello, where r u ar now" i sure answer " kuching lo y" yuan lai few minutes ago, got 1 chinese called my dad, told him "ur son tiok i kidnapped, faster prepare 80k in 1 hour time" so my dad pun faster call me to confirm i'm safe...luckily i wasnt on the plane still, if not let my dad worry for nothing nia later !

then after my dad confirm i very selamat in kuching le, tat guy called again, then this time dad let me listen to their conversation eh haha.. dad d know i safe ma, so kenak them lo,i listen till laugh like gong...

then noon i called mom, she told me recently kb minat eh such cases, 1 day b4 baru got 1 ppl tiok bluffed go 3000...

haih, my beloved kb also become so evil so dark so dangerous, gaso no longer i wan go produce a film "Kelantan Dangerous" instead of Bangkok Dangerous haha !

eh sorry nah sabah trip de thing not yet start....wait bah u ppl

1 comment:

Torres said...

LOL, mine oso happened few days ago. Ppl call to my dad and said is me and i kena hit by ppl and nid help. My dad say 'my son at sg', then that person said he oso at sg. LOL, wth~!