21 September 2010

thanks

recently kinda very quite busy with work, until no time to blog, yiuh, so sorry bout tat.
but err, i found tat after a week or a month or tiring schedule which fully packed with this n that n these n those, then here comes a day or two of relaxing and enjoying is quite some fun.

merdeka tat holiday i went pulau with my asteroids n some of our frens, chilling la..then this recent weekend, asteroid came kl, to err...err....see me HAHAHA

we din special plan to go where for one or 2 days trip la, pasal KL not new place for both of us ma..just had some nice times with her going here there, watch movie etc etc.

i always pun tell my asteroid, " u very rich eh noh noh noh" haha..but frankly seriously truly honestly sincerely basically generally totally bili-bala-ly, money doesnt matter de actually, see if u got the heart onot nia, like my asteroids, willing to cut down her own cost to jimat here there a tit bit to raise fund to come find me haha touched a while eh she very bersemangat, berkobar-kobar, beria-ia, ber-riang-riang, bersungguh-sungguh, so i pun repay her jugok everyday with..............my precious times la yiuh ! u ppl dun sampat think sengek go !
anyway, thanks alot for ur efforts =)

n noh, tankimfong is back here today met her for lunch, i eat till very full, pasal rice pun full doh, tiok lui eat bomb, u say full bo full? she kaope me "now ppl diff liao eh, last time die ajok live ajok pun duwan touch water, now kaki jump into sea" then settle ong pulok at there add salt add vinegar...i driver them nuh they dare dare bomb me die die, tapi wat to do, power of xxxx ma noh noh.n wat to do they know me die die wont dump them roadside jugok -.-

n noh tat angel, siao 1 eh, fb msg me nuh to bomb me for not 'announcing' my status -.- siao meh i not hamik tua liap lang, tokke u expect i call up for press conference meh yiuh -.- or mayb they scare those millions of girls outside, feel sad, blue, upset for my status...hmmm gaso noh !

ok la after whole day of *dunno busy wat hell* working, i a bit tired liao, wan go slp d, or else i will sid go again like i used to be..


1 comment:

Ang3 said...

I meme expect press conference ler cik!
Dahlah...u nih tauke mah.meme tiok announce ler...tokke expect me check ur status selalu koh!
wa ma ai chai siapo cik yang lucky tu!!!!
wa ma ai chiak ka lulang!!!
DAN WO DENG CHU!