05 December 2010

who cares bout the title, its the content tat matter

its been so long i never update my blog haha ! as usual la noh i busy with working ma, then for the last 2 week, my gf came visit me after her trip to hk ma, so u know i know la lagi no time to blog lo..

my gf bought me a prada wallet, which i sipe not willing to use haha ! pasal i scare later scratch tiok the leather la or ancua ancua la wait i heartache eh,mayb poor ppl is like this, give use high end stuff, become not dare use pulok. but when dun hav, keep dream wan to get one, complicated benar :s

anyway, yesterday went Lot-10 with jinghan, while waiting his gf off from work, i signed up for the itu latest 4G eh itu YES, which until now still not yet detect tiok network, but nvm la i give them chance pasal according to them soonest is 3 hours to activate, or the longest also 24 hours, so i wait till tonite see, if still no network, i tmr wan go burn down their office, pasal they told me my hse here got coverage, n still show me itu coverage map tat Bandar Utama is covered..

know doh i poor ppl tat y i trust them, wan sign to save money a bit so i noneed eat maggie everyday, tergamok bluff me lui i got so innocent so stupid so easy to get bluffed meh :(

then hor at nite after dinner supposedly went yamchao with jinghan de, he sms me i still replied him " ok a while more i go" manacai become a while more i sleep go hahahahah gaso he at ther curse me die die eh ! sorry le han, i nowadays cannot lay bed, lay terus pengsan, even my gf also tiok beh ki with me d HAHA

anyway this morning i clean hse a while, surprisingly, nose no stuck eh, or mayb is my nose not yet recover, so no quota for the dust to make it stuck :s

No comments: