14 February 2011

happy chinese new year

well, its been a while when i was here.first of all, Happy Chinese New Year to all of you who are celebrating it. for those who are not, well, happy everyday in this new year lah !!

CNY is always the best festival celebration among all for me. i can sit down sip a few mouth of liquors, drink a few glass of wine, or have a FEW bottles of beers. but of course the best part is sitting down talk nonsense n share the laughters with my family members especially my parents n my grandparents.

when we are all back in home, mom always likes to ask grandma to sit down with us on the dining table after she had her meal. mom will always " come come sit here look us eat talk with us" because my grandma likes to see her grandchildren around. she smiles while watching us eat =)

my mom very pity la, from the 1st day i reached home, she already said ' wei u n i got alot of indian account not yet settle nih !" but until now i haven pay her HAHAHAHA because i got no enough time to sit down with her lah !!! either is she busy with cooking, or i busy with outing :s so nvm la i'll just bank in to her as usual.

the only thing is i don have much time with my dad.when i was in sch, i used to go to shop, lend him my eyes to look after his shop haha..n talk everything with him,bout studies, bout politics, bout peoples, bout his business, etc. there was once, my bro in law he was so shocked when my sis was asking me " eh u got ask papa buy xxx company's share onot? " because im not those tat looks like will talk bout those serious matters with my dad, but i actually like it, my dad also quite enjoy talking to me..i guess la because his son is so knowledgeable n wise n clever n intelligent n alert with all those issues hahahah

i get to meet my frens too, both from overseas, n overstates...looks like everyone is doing pretty good which is very good to hear that =)

oh today is 14th of FEB, OMG i'm not around in home with her :s very sorry to YOU.
without me, i dun think she will 'happy valentine' nih aiseh aiseh !

anyway, wish u all the best throughout this year !
thankyou
bye bye

1 comment:

ray ban wayfarer said...

westbrook jersey
kevin durant jersey
Serge Ibaka Jersey
http://www.oklahomathundershop.us/
when everything depended upon the judgment of the officers on the spot.On his way out to Natal from England he was shipwrecked on the coast not very far from Cape Town