25 April 2011

bad days

Last week was perhaps the most unfortunate week for me, at first i received traffic summon for illegal parking during a dinner function at night, which according to my colleague will cost me RM150..the PDRM changed the amount since not long ago i guess because it used to be rm30, n maybe that's why people are not aware of it..now it's 150 n everyone is yelling around while holding the piece of paper tat clip-on-to the car's wiper hahaha !

then i received another parking compound again, failing to display the stupid parking coupon..this is the problem here at my office, parking lots are limited, plus there is a new development construction project is going on, n the lorries TOOK away few lots, not tat they place their lorries there, just because the need to work there, so they block the road from head to tail, which is ngam ngam in front of my office. hence 4-5 parking lots are wasted, due to "security n safety" ... but it's understandable la, in case the bricks or the cements or even human fall off from the top of the construction site n bang on ur car or ur head, so i !@#$%@*(^#&*%!# lohh..

but then the worst is, my car is full of bird shit, like i said in FB few days earlier, dunno is AngryBird or SillyBird or LadyBird or CuckooBird tat having agenda with me, mayb im way too handsome lah..so they sh!t on my cars..day before only i washed my car from grey back into white again n i hav to wash it again just after errr mayb 18 hours?????

n u know where i found my parking compound? on the one of the sh!ts beside my wipers. it seems like the official just stick on the sh!t so he/she noneed to move the wiper :s

so i can only drive de car to the carwash to clean it again..n just when they were about to spray the soap on my cars, GLUNG GLUNG, started to rain n it was raining cat n dog n goat n cow !!!!!
so i wasted another few bucks to treat the car washers few glasses of kopi-O in replace with my 2 dinner ....

then yesterday i went makan with my sis..i ajak them to eat because i tot i saw the promotion for 50% is on weekend, but i was wrong, only valid on saturday lah ! but nvm luckily my bro in law is a very good n kind-hearted n generous man, he duwan to take my money so i get free meal 100% off hahahaha !

so mayb it's not tat bad la my last week noh...

1 comment:

ray ban wayfarer said...

westbrook jersey
kevin durant jersey
Serge Ibaka Jersey
http://www.oklahomathundershop.us/
“in order to secure the peace and safety of our said colonies and our subjects elsewhere.” When the vastness of the territories and the questions concerned are considered, this was a great authority to leave to the discretion of a single man.