22 February 2009

life is so dull !!

huh...life is so dull in unimas, this recent days keep busy with midterm, then there was 1 day, 19th Feb, it was my bday, but so sad to tell tat, MOST of my frens forgotten bout it haha !
think from another side, good also eh, they no sms wish me, i can save credit to reply them "thx for ur wish" haha

1st to wish me was koh jing han at 12 something local time, all the way calling from leeds eh, talked for few minutes jugok...then i morning my sis smsed me " happy bday, write on wall 1st ar wat u wan for present " i replied "my wall full d !!! " my bro lagi pro eh, he sms said " since u got present d so i can save my money yay!!!" because i received present from frens..n i told him 

then sharon n choot pulok the next to wish me, eh hu lui sharon suan me " any celebration? or u still die die think ur bday in june " (coz i always confuse ppl wif raul's bday haha) then i said le " actually memang june eh, so will do party at ur hse later coz i'm home from may-july"

choot also long no contact hocai rmb my bday, she actually working de, internship la so we managed to kepo a while bout recent hottest headline in kb haha !

most gong is ydps lo, noon i called him to ask him sth, he still bo khabar till suak eh !!!!! luckily at nite b4 12 rmb to call me la, anne also, said morning rmb de but then busy busy forgot do, luckily ydps remind her haha..

today is 22nd d, still got ppl come wish me happy belated bday eh u c le haha....fong 20th syn 21st shann also 21st haha...but shann forgivable la coz tat particular day having 3 exam, give me 2 exam in a day i d ki siao, if 3 i terus knock wall doh !

tat nite i got celebration eh, study for the next day de exam !!!!! n i ate maggie for bday dinner !!!!!!

No comments: