24 February 2009

randomness

last nite i was bz doing my fren's assignment n then studying for my own exam, tat si sharon come talked to me..n jing ran forced to do post dunno wat ghost notes in the recently very highly rated n popular de facebook..

then hor i really dunno wat to write eh 25 random thing bout myself...ask me 1 nia pun squeeze brai 87234 mins d...so i ma asked sharon for some clue lo, u know wat !

jing ran she know my things more than myself, f5 f6 i same class wif her ma, hamik sai also she can rmb eh !!!! sipe scary lo, is like happened on herself as well de eh , give me 987656789 clues n hints n tips n ideas n inspirations !!!

very fortunate lo got her so if next time i terhantuk kepala n my memories all gone i still can pinjam her brain a bit to refresh n help me recover !!!!

No comments: