24 March 2009

chocolatier

for those dunno me, they dunno i like chocolate
for those know me only a lil bit, they know i dunlike sweet candy-taste chocolate
fot those know me realtively well, they know i like dark chocolates
for those know me very well, they know i love extremely bitter dark chocolates
n for those know me extremely well, such as my families, they know Godiva n Nerhaus will be the 1st choice among all for me !!!!!

izzit a lil bit unbelievable i enjoy dark chocolate?? for some of them, dark chocolates taste bad, but for my family n i, it taste extremely great ! 

we can even take the coffee bean n put into the mouth directly n let it melt slowly until the aroma is fully trafficking in our throat..(i know it sounds weird using trafficking this word haha, just wan to let u know it's not pen or keyboard can describe it 非笔墨所能形容)

2 days ago de newspaper, got an article, TELLING me go to Pavilion when i back to KL, because Godiva had open a GODIVA CAFE in 2nd floor of Pavilion, selling cakes, ice creams, chocolates, all made exclusively from their famous well known popular famed welcomed recipes.

from the photo posted, i d tui sim gua (槌心肝) ..more read more frust, coz in jungle got mosquitoes n grasshopper nia, no Godiva for me !!

today is my sis bday, so i smsed her to wish her n said later i back kl treat her eat, but dad will pay for the dinner haha !! n sis jing ran suggested to go the Godiva Cafe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looking forward to go Sabah for lobster and go back KL for Godiva nih now...bo mood wan study doh !

but before that i got 87654345678 assignments to finish !!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can you not be so funny anot! everytime i read i laugh like an idiot. i hate you! "非笔墨所能形容" made me LOL lo i hate you (again)!

and thanks today only i know how to write dui in chinese.

槌槌槌槌槌槌槌槌槌槌槌槌


shaz