10 March 2009

random only la

wah, the ^%$#@#$% housemate noh, just now coz the toilet was using by another hsemate, so he went to another, ALSO NO FLUSH, n he sikong ghost dunno god bocai, manacai i enter the toilet rite after him !

then just now i was sleeping ma, roommate wan wake me up for dinner, he use hand kuat kuat push my knee, i terkejut eh ! i this ppl got 2 thing cannot, 1 is tiok touch face (this many ppl know, even my mom also know haha) another is when slp de time u wake me in a sudden, i will &^%$#$%^ you up before i open my eyes !

when i was sleeping  i act made a dream, i dreamt tiok i go kai kai wif a lenglui eh haha..actually she got boy de, but she very close wif me, asked me accom her go shopping n buy bday present for her boy, tapi prob is noh she hold my hand eh, then in the dream i also dun hav any reaction, then noh the next day i read newspaper saw she tiok bf bomb till bone also hancur coz jealousy, got ppl saw us n tell him haha !!!! i pun pelik y i will dreamt tiok like this ! 

n noh, 1 more most important thing of this post !!!today happen 1 most sad de thing ever happen in my U life, the most lenglui i ever saw in whole U , jing ran smile wif my ^%$#$% hsemate !!!!!! wah this scene, more siong sim than my real madrid lost to liverrpool eh !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this prove tat the gal is blind

Anonymous said...

i know the girl is me la pls dont think/dream of me too much. kam sia HUHU


s