10 August 2009

bad day for me

yesterday was a bad day for me...when morning woke up, hot till die lo the weather, recently there's some stupid idiot brainless ppl burning the forest nearby my campus, which make de day hazzy hazzy, then pulok sarawak ben lai hot doh, somemore they said indon also kepo burn forest, so in the end, full of haze lo !!!!!

then at noon, after came back from lunch, my room's lock ki siao, hang there put in key cant open, tried half an hour n i beh tahan, i come flying kick haha.. i was one taekwondo fighter bah...back to primary sch la HAHA..

so the wood cracked, n whole day noneed lock lo, after tat ok la, dun chap 1st, we play dota, 5 ppl, dunno wat happen lah, we use wireless ad-hoc bah, cannot lo, after 1 hour still haven play 1 match until at last one of fren quit beh tahan d only we can play haha..

at nite, cant go out eat lo coz lock spoiled, so i ask fren tapao, wait till 9 only come back eh him, hungry die doh, hocai b4 tat another fren tapao some pizza for me to eat..

atnite, again hot like hell, i just bathed, just wear back my pant, towel haven hang up, i start to sweat d ! n the worse was, too hot until my nose started to get stuck eh !!!!!!!

haih really can go buy number d eh noh !

No comments: