04 August 2009

oh my 'tuut' !!!

hello ppl, i'm back...it's been a while i haven update my blog, or myself because the connection in my U was, still is n will be always LOUSY!!!!!!

what to do, i'm not the vice chancellor nor the boss ! they willing to spend RM8765678 millions on a stupid useless 'cantik kononnya' bridge, but reluctant to upgrade the wireless service , which is very important essential fundamental for academic purpose ! ( although we might use for download for facebook for blogging, but still, we need it to find sources lah bro !!)

recently i become an 'A student' lorr, ppl is 'pou nightclub', but i 'pou library' hahah...the total amount of books i'd borrowed from library in 2 weeks time already exceed the total of books in the past 2 years time...

because i'm doing my thesis this sem, so i guess it's time for me to become a good student ( at least for 1 year because i have to do 2 thesis, each sem 1).. my topic is not tat difficult, but i got no idea where to get so much sources from library, n my supervisor is super critical de lo, looks like i'm going to have lots of fun doing thesis !!!

today, dunno which brainless hsemate or mayb just a roadrunner, used the toilet for 'unwated stuff cleansing' but backup some 'leftover' for us !!!! u thought pc system meh got backup function 1 !!!!

hocai is not 1 batang there, is sisa-sisa...tapi same nia la, i almost scold &^%$#@#$%^& lo...always de lo, have to face with such problems...'mou kai la, mmm hai zi gei keh uuuk kei'

by the way, there's a spain chef coming to town, from 3rd-8th august, n he is serving spanish cuisine in 1 of the hotelsss in kuching, i wan to go, but no one willing to go with me, wat a 'tut' ...perhaps they r not so into foods n eating n trying n...watever lah..wonder how i managed to persuade them to give a try on lobster last april hahaha !!!

anyway, i'm not giving up to grab a chance to go for it because tat chef come only for ONE week, or precisely is FIVE days...i'll try to convince my fren to go with me, which i guarantee they wont regret for it !

wait for my next update bah !!!

No comments: