20 June 2010

@.@

i tell u, i recently infected by a newly found virus...deeply troubled me, n cause alot of inconveniences to me i tell u..

the virus name is " close eye tor sid go virus" found by ngkhenghong..recently hor, at nite if i happen to close my eyes for more than 20 sec, sure i sid go...oh explain a bit, my sid go meaning sleep go, in proper english then will be fall asleep...

for example, if i'm doing an essay, then brain jam, so i lay down to get some idea, n if within 20sec i din open up my eyes, then bye bye la...

or

we were chatting, n u told me u going mandi, will take u few minutes, IF i try to lay down to rest myself, oh sorry la, gdnite or byebye also noneed say i sure gone case again -.- so its not i lansi jual mahal or wat if i suddenly din reply u hahaha is i sid go..im sorry for tat..

tapi the thing is, kalu i sid early, i will wake early as well, 5sth in the morning sure i jump up, even before malay sembayang start..

i'm trying hard to cure this virus eh anyone got any suggestion onot? susah eh i like this noh i wan do work cannot, wan kao lui cannot, the most important is wan watch ball also cannot !

n noh, if wake at midnite, sure hungry 1, like now my stomach playing drum again -.- ok la i wan disappear again, wan go find food...

1.....2.....3....poooooooof

No comments: