11 June 2010

some update

wah i fever la not well this few days...went for doc the 1st thing he asked me was "fever? wc fever?" damn him si doctor hahaha joke with me lui i half die half alive d still wan make me laugh die..

i realized that i no more godlike eh, getting weaker omg, the most is demigod nia now haha, tiok huang ask " eh i tot u god also will sick de" somemore sekali sick is few days sick...back home wear long sleeve take blanket thick like 1234543 cm think cover lik mummy or the cocoon like tat pulok no on fan....until my bro tiok ka hin ask me wan go see doc onot pasal i sokmo is no wear shirt slp no use blanket de..tapi i move also no energy d, can shake head nia haha

i tell my dad very good very generous, tat day i came kl de time for intern ma, not yet work no money, somemore dunno got money onot, i asked lo from mom some money., pah dad terus bank in 12345654324542345234 for me hahaa !

then hor now la,i need a coat eh job requirement *eyebrow* but i took my bro's d la last week but i paise eh pasal new de gong, price tag pun belum ditanggal already let me wear 1 week.so i decided to buy 1 lo, tapi i paise wan ask from dad again mar so i go WAT my sis eh ask her sponsor me a bit bit then i sendiri out a bit bit lo, my sis ok de she rich ka be si sui ran she got own plan also larr but nvm la once in a RED moon i WAT her ma, doh i'm her youngest bro eh noh sis noh...

then just now talked with mom i mentioned lo bout coat de taiji...then mom scold me day nite suck sis blood hhaahhah..pah after conversation end few mins later, mom smsed me said "papa sponsor u the coat, dun ask from ur sis, u 好自为之"

i fast fast sms dad " thank you papa" hahahah..i gaso my dad wan pengsan d with this son, baru start intern nia, wasted so much money doh n day nite need worry bout my health lui haha...tiok ka hin nih..

No comments: