07 October 2010

0-1-7

my work is a challenging task, i dun even know if i can handle it well as i always did in everything..i found that i've lost my faith on myself in this recent years,pressure arr !!!!

si bo si sipe hairan n pelik saw i use pressure on myself? i used to be the most impossible to mention pressure or tension in my life, but apparently sudah my time come haha !

i can sense that i had, i am n i will upset alot ppl that have alot of faith in me.in almost everything, every aspect every incident..

none can help me also la, one of my fren used to said i am mentality strong n i hav rock will determination, tapi gaso-gaso now no more nih !

sometimes fed up lah on myself.

1 comment:

アブン said...

"depression,tension & stress are strictly prohibited ~!"

you've violated your blog's theme...relax~~