14 October 2010

fiuh

back from outstation.learned alot thanks to my 2 siao but serious sifu.

but on the other hand feel sorry to my gf, pasal due to my job, i terignore her alot..she has been so understanding n caring to me when she knows i kepala sakit with my job.

but i've been intolerable recently, i dunno izzit because of my work, or because of my U de case :s i also gaso tiok i diff a bit d..

pls ppl, help me to remind me all the time, from time to time, till the end of time..tat i must be the ngkhenghong tat once impressed ppl especially yeaphuithin, so tat i wont upset her =)

thankyou verymuch ppl, n thank you very much yeaphuithin.

4 comments:

アブン said...

when you feel something is wrong with you....look up to the sky...and think of asteroid~ hahaha..

lil' miss sunshine said...

yeah, totally agree with the jap. but bear in mind, when u look up the sky, there's something u shouldn't omit, i.e. open ur eyes wide and BIG so that u could see asteroid. stay strong, sepet! LOL.

raulito said...

itu jap is water good la haha..erm FYI my eye, no matter i open how big, pun si smaller than 20cent de eh, how how how?

きのこ said...

hi

ア ブ ン
a bu n