04 June 2009

4th june 2009

hey dude i'm back...it's been some times since my last post right? but i assume everyone is as busy as usual which they don't give a damn if there's any update on my blog haha..

well this i my life in hometown, sleep full eat, eat full sleep, and ahhh...online, facebook, movies, dramas and also ASTRO....until just now, one of them reminded me to write something since i'm free enough, just for the sake to enlighten my readers and brighten up their worlds haha..

well last week, i went o my beloved SMCH, to get my stpm cert which i SUPPOSED to collect within one year after the result was revealed. it was sharon's idea so i just "OK LO" when she msn-ed me nad it was the vey 1st time i met hersince i'm back to kb n she's back to kb hahah

we went to the office around 12 sth, which is lunch hour for them, it was my bad because i thought the clerksssssssss in my school take turns to makan...but who knows, hampalang disappear lo..after a FEW minutes we've been waiting, here comes a hannah po, n i guess she is new (t i'm sure she was hired after my year haha) 

her attitude is very NOT GOOD, and her face is very "SMELLY" althu she tried to talk in a proper tunes haha..after i told her we were 2006 batch, n after she went thru the folderssss n the filessss, she told us " dah hantar bailk ke JPN la, sebab dah lamo, kita talipon doh suruh mari ambik tapi takdok seorghe pun mari"

sharon n I pun "oh gitu oh " padahal we very CONPIRM we (ourselves + family) never receive anycalls regarding our cert, i know we seems to be a bit ^%$#% because we were the one took exam haha

so we went to JPN lo afternoon, n the very kind-heart officer told us " oh hok tahun 2006 kita dah hantar balik MPM (selayang) tuh, kalu nak tuntut, kena hantar form minta MPM pos balik cert tuh...)

we pun "oh oh ok terima kasih bayak bayak" then took the form n cabut lo..pah sharon took the form n read read read, suddenly she "WAH AI SI MEH !!!! WE NEED TO PAY RM50 LA TO TUNTUT ITU SIJIL !!!"

pah i pun read read " WAH MATI LO" then we stand outside the JON, beside the jalan padang garong, opposite de KGCC n makhamah there, kaope kaope scold scold a while seng, then we came to an agreement " ok la we're not going to take the cert d" HAHAHA

i know we shudn blame them , but noh, i wanted to tell u sth eh ppl, i last year went to sch trying to take the certeh, but the office told me " belum dapat lagi" even my mom also rmb eh hahaha becoz i did complain to her hahahaahah...

so in the end, i guess i wont go to "appeal' my stpm genuine cert d la, unless VERY URGENT N NECESSARY, thenonly i'll figure it out la whether i wan to jimat RM50 onot haha

2 comments:

Kar Yee said...

lazy ppl, dont think u can save the RM50, coz u will need to present the cert when u apply jobssss later...

raulito said...

har real eh....mati lo no money eh