04 June 2009

hmm....

yesterday nite i was given a 'part time' job, as translator/interpreter, trying to translate a newspaper article from chinese into malay which i can earn RM50 from there.however, my malay sudah berkarat so it took me some times to complete the task n of coz, with helps from ppl around haha..

my fren, the next day going for chemical exam, tiok i asked till need to open her laptop's dictionary haha..even my mom watching tv, also i asked her for help n guess wat, my mom's better than me hahaahaha...i stuck with 'application' which i came up with permintaan HAHAHAHA...it ws my mom told me "PEMOHONAN LAHHHHHH" 

however, it just took me 1 hour to compete it, u know lah, i not only run like fly, but also type like fly eh...then tonite, have to translate 1 more article, actually is the same berita, but diff newspaper nia, ask pulok whole world in msn haha, whoever pop up in msn, kena lottery lalu haha...

then my fren, she gonna hav a english test soon, so she ask me to help her practise her english, she said 1 stone kill 2 bird ma, both us can improve wo..so we decided to use proper or lets just say perfect english in msn no more broken n shortcuts such as U, R, becoz...

manacai, baru start nia, direct wrong hahahaha because we're used to with shortcuts especially the usage of U U U U U U U.....but then she come out " 10 cent dun laugh 20 cent" hahahaha

this remind me of the time when we're preparing for stpm n i kenak sharon with " eh my keyboard no spacebar key la sorry" hahaah...

No comments: