21 June 2009

damn !

recently, my life is f*cked up lo !!!! at first i failed my exam,only 1 sub out of 7 la not whole exam hahah...then stupid cr7 going to real althu not yet confirm also la...pah last nite che kia me sikong dad's van hilang, pah last nite shop also got "unexpected guest" !!

y the f*ck is this world so messy !!! kelian messi eh, tiok mention name here hahaha....last nite when i was playing games at downstair, i heard some noise, n my dogs bark...so i went out to take a look... WAH WHERE IS MY DAD's VAN ????!!!!!!

my dad's has a van ma for shop use de, then he drives back home de everynite, parking just outside my gate lo incase put at shop there hilang ma... then last nite i c wah my gate outside empty 1 !!!

tat time i kancheong a while eh heart beat like....wan jump out !! but act cool seng, faster wake mom ( she terslp at sofa coz too tired, i not yet wake her go up room slp) n asked " eh ma, pa's van nih"

mom answered " take go service ma, u dunno meh" HAHAHAHAHAH yuan lai is like this !!! coz when dad balik i tengoh slping eh n whole nite i din step out hse, so i din noticed lo...really is che kia A WHILE !!!

then this morning, i tengoh dreaming i playing alongside raul in real madrid de time, mom waked me " wei, dian jip chat ajinomoto pangki cha bu to RM4000 , eee lang ka diam mui jip (hokkien) "

kisiao terus !!! tapi i cont slp eh too tired hahahahaahahah..1 hours later i went shop lo...dad showed me de lock's ears..wah got la 2-3 cm thick de eh tiok cut break like tat nia !!!!

really noh, those ppl noh, haih...eat full too free come do such things...then nvm lui, dad told me, his customer come tell him " eh got ppl offer me 18 box ajinomoto eh RM150 nia u wan some onot so cheap"

NATE, dad lost 25 boxes eh, somemore market price modal also RM160...u say ancua?? use knee think also know lo tat stocks sure is my shop 'supply' de..

but then after think think consider consider plan plan discuss discuss, my dad decided do nth la not even report...pasal...police tak boleh harap, last time got once also masuk pencuri, dad report, then too hor drawer got few hundred lui ma theif no took go, then after dad brought police go check check see see, the money hilang also !!!!!!!! noneed i tell lo noh, u all use elbow think also know wat happened la noh..

1 more is my dad scare, if arrest tiok the ppl, wait they come revenge ancua hor??? this time rm4000 nia, wait come put fire lagi teruk eh !!!! bo pien lo, kelantan malay tai sai eh, wrong also they right, black can tiok say become white de...

te ka an lo my dad said " suak suak ki la bo pien liao, "

kb gaso becoming like rio de janeiro eh, crimes full full, everyday got new cases de !!!!

诅咒那些人今晚被车撞死,被罗里压死,粉身碎骨,死无全尸,阿妈都认不得,死后永不超生, 禽兽都不用做~!

No comments: