02 February 2010

big apology

sorry my blog was left aside for the past few months, as i was totally busy n devastated n enjoyed n whatever u name it lah :)

yesterday was chatting with chialiang, a close fren of mine, he remind me to update my blog constantly because he miss my stupid dumb ass stories haha ! i hav to admit i wasn't able to write any silly stories nowadays due to my overloaded course works.

the prior of this blog was created is to bring fun n joy to all my readers but it seems i'd failed to do so in recent months, so i guess i hav to pick up my pace again, to lights up their life once again :)

i'm actually quite surprised because some of my frens constantly check on my blog to see if there's any updates from me, thanks for the concern n support (u know who u r) n sorry i'd disappointed u all for so long haha !

well i guess i'll take on chialiang's advice, try to regain my form n produce some funny posts for u guys in future times but b4 that, i hav to make myself get used to the nightlife again, coz i used to blog at 2-5am, this is the most productive hours for me eh to write some ridiculous topics

i hope my blog will continue playing the major role, to shine out ur life n bring laughters for u ppl.

muchas gracias
adios amigo

3 comments:

Shannie said...

de na da...

which chialiang? tan chialiang??
or other chialiang, that I don't know?

just curious..

raulito said...

wat is de na da ?? mars or venus or mercury's language is tat?

ya chialiang is tan chia liang, tat shorty 4 eyes now working in sg using iphone earning sg dollar to buy me jersey as bday present de syarikat tan's tauke kia

Chia Liang said...

Since when i got say want earn $ to buy jersey for you??? Hahaha...
Don't slow down your tempo to blog, if not i got nothing to read eh...Your blog equal to my daily newspaper nih... :)