07 February 2010

:)

wah last nite i watched GOAL 3 till sedak, suddenly received a phone call from my fren, sth came up n it is un-settle-able, so i decided to act kepo a bit lo, wan follow settle ong's footsteps haha !

n u know wat? end up i drank half a bottle of vodka haha, i hav to admit i dunlike vodka 1 eh, but last nite i also dunno y gong gong drink nia haha ! !

then today pulok, my fren arranged a surprise for me, they pre celebrate for me lo..appreciate it also, but i almost ruined it HAHAHA

story was like this, around 6 sth, ah hui n a chun (2 of my fren in U) came to my room ajok me go out eat, so i pun ok ok lo. then together 8 ppl went dinner lo, but got 2 ladies, said wan keep fit err duwan eat..so after dinner we went to K-box, its a place to sing K de lo...

u ppl also know i sui ran looks like Jay, but i dun really enjoy singing coz i cant sing like Jay althu i really look like Jay, so when i was in the shopping mall, i told ah hui, " eh hui, i go movie dok, u also know i dun like sing de, after movie only i go join u all lah"

then ah hui very big reaction eh, keep ask me stay, then i pun gaso a bit bo tiok, but i din think so much la coz my day still long de ma...so i pun ok la stay with them lo...go in there, sing nia lo, i pun entertain them a while , then i went toilet eh, phone n wallet all left in room lo, when came back i foudn my wallet tiok hide, but i also din say anything la

then almost 12am tat time, the waitress brought in a cake eh, i was still ask ah hui (he sat beside me) " eh who's bday eh today" hahaha but then right after i asked, i take a glimpse on everyone, i knew it, coz none of them today marrrrrr

then i ma know lo its for me haha, then the waitress passed me knife, wished me eh i beh hu cut 1 piece cake for her aiks quite leng a while de pun hor..

then like tat lo, althu i not good in handle such occasion, but appreciate it also la thanks ah hui wenchun tattwu nana irine ahlau n nelly :) but sorry i'm not tat type person will touched till cry HAHAHAH i am way too calm n cool :p

No comments: