10 February 2010

double-edge sword

i'm confuse, really confuse and doubt on my calmness rationality and my EQ level...

u guys know i handle things very calm, i cant do my thinking from many aspects before i speak out or make my decision..i was very proud of this, n my frens are very admiring me because i really stay calm in watever happens..but now, i really..haih...it's all because im too calm too analytical thinking n too rational, i did sth terrible that i am very regret now.in the last few nites, i went through sth dramatic but very stupid yet funny..i can just watch my frens arguing for own thoughts and opinions n i just sat there listen to them hahahaha !

im getting more confuse when i found myself did nth when my frens trying to console someone n they together feel for her, i mean 感同身受..some even drop tears n frust like they were the one undergoing hardship...izzit i'm cold blood?

but still there is a fren of mine, when he saw my FB shout out, he came n tell me ' its a good thing u can remain calm like the dead lake water in the worst situation, because everyone will be mad n irrational, while u still can think properly n control those irrational ppl'

wah i just found out i carry such a huge responsibility hahaha ! but as jiang said too, ppl will see me as someone who dun care anything but only myself..this is not good n i know because it's always be like this already haha, although i dun really care bout others' impression on me, wat ppl think of me..

haih,mayb i'm destined to be someone that benefits others, but harm myself eh, good also la, 造福人群 !!!!

No comments: