26 April 2010

finally...

finally, im done with my dissertation, i promised myself hav to finish it by sunday on last friday, my initial plan was saturday n sunday de, but who knows saturday de time flied like rocket eh, i did nth at all HAHA so end up sunday need to puke 1500 words lo..

i went library from 10am till 4pm without lunch without breakfast, with only keyboard n laptop n books, n finally i'm done..

but once i'm done with dissertation, here come my fantastic four -.- the last four n most craziest four exam...i'll need to start my revision on errr, not now of coz, but tmr...today is off day after i did my dissertation..

n ppl, i'd made a very decisive decision, i'm glad i did it, in a way, but still, in another way round, its not a good decision..but still i'm glad i managed to...HAHA

its 416 now, im waiting someone to talk to me eh, when i was in full engine mode, all wan chat with me, all scold me being chipsmore --> now u c now u dont..

but now none of them online -.- nvm i shall keep waiting, coz im revive now haha

No comments: