13 April 2010

hi all

i know, i was lost for many weeks d, sorry for that...
i was very busy lar..i just finished three assignments last week, i mean three in a week ok !
n i suppose to start on my dissertation, but im just on my way finding n collecting n downloading n not yet reading my sources. n my dissertation due on NINETEEN of APRIL, its less than 1 week time from now -.-

stress is no la, coz i actually negotiated with my supervisor to extend my submission date d HAHA

once i'm done with dissertation, here come my final again...
for ur information, i failed three midterm, out of four, i dunno wat i was doing lo until failed three -.-
hopefully my assignments can help me to brag some marks so tat i noneed to extend my campus life in sarawak hehe although its not very dull here but its not fun too

gtg, wan go find books d, im actually in library..

n oh, i still failed to stay awake late at nite eh, last nite i 1am pengsan doh -.-

No comments: