22 April 2010

still doing the same dissertation

shit, its 22nd now n im still not yet done with my dissertation, haih damn it dissertation makes my life upside down..i dun blog here because i have enough with typing my stupid dissertation, but still i can facebook n msn..well im here today jsut to say hi to u guys..i finished my first paper n something happened during tat exam, i will post bout it later on when im free to do so haha..but if u guys eager to know bout it can msn me also la n i will talk to u if im free to do so..

tmr is another paper n i just photocopied the notes from my fren -.- n its 144pm now n im still in library doing my dissertation..i'm still far behind the minimum requirement of 7500 words la, so sad i have to cope with dissertation n final at once, as well as facebook, yamcha, play ball PES and SLEEP

jensen wee chunyang, pls boost up my intelligence for 2 weeks la, its more than enough that u can take back and put me back to normal eh nah

thanks alot for reading

No comments: