12 May 2009

aiseh

sorry dudes, today onwards there will be lesser broken english posts, as my parents were following my blog recently, since they learned how to communicate with the keyboard and internet haha..

the 1st comment they gave on my blog was " wah all broken english, i cant finish even one single post !" looks like i have to improve my languages for my blog already haha. well i promise i'll try my best to provide laughter as usual, but i don't guarantee will as funny as before, you know all the while those broken english and bahasa rojak were the maincourse for my blog !

oh almost forgot to tell you guys, that i'm HOME !! home= my double storey, 4 dogs, free wi-fi up & down even in the toilet, buy snacks & drinks noneed i pay, got astro for soccer live telecast's HOUSE...

but the 1st meal i had in my home was INDOMEE haha..dad finished all the lunch before he went to pick me up from airport, although he aksed if i wan to tapao something, but i insisted to go home, i thought there's something for me to eat for sure..who knows, what i get was only ONE SINGLE PACKET of INDOMEE hahaha...

eh ko, i cook n ate the indomee, and there's really something different with the MISAI's indo mee, the differences are, misai got egg, mine don't have,  i got scallops, misai don't have, misai very dry lah and mine not so dry hahaa !!!

No comments: