07 May 2009

sabah

hi ppl, long time no see , finally i'm free now to update my blog haha, wei just to write sth on the trip i went, before my final exam haha ! my frens n i went to sabah for few days, to relax and release tension, according to the one who plan this trip.well sabah as sarawak's neighbour, that was the 1st time i step outside kuching town to go for a trip..i've been trapped in jungle for 2 years yet i've never been to anywhere else in sarawak haha

well on 10th April, we pun took plane to KK..n one of my fren's uncle went to pick us up from airport with my fren;s dad's van,which also means my fren's uncle's bro's van la haha..hav to use van, because all together we got 7 ppl,normal car mana boleh muat? so tat nite we tumpang her uncle's house for 1 nite



the 1st thing we do when reach KK is to makan, because everyone is hungry, it was 12 sth i think when we reach KK..n then we simply find a restaurent to sit down n order only..my fren recommend us to order this mee, it was "Tuaran Mee" . there's a district in KK called Tuaran n i think this mee is local food lah...it's actually like mee campur, put watever ingredients the shop have i think haha, there's sotong, prawn, cabbage, bean sprout n also NOODLE ! they say eat le will....................FULL

No comments: