05 May 2009

hohoho back back back

yeah finally i back to kl le...today's flight is the teruk-est of my life lo..
1st 1st the flight retimed, from 1505 to 1645..bo pien lo i poor ppl ma sit airasia nia, pah i pun sikong can claim de eh coz push forward so long..then i ma asked my fren le, yuan lai retimed x delayed i just know haha! if delay can claim if retime sorry la...

ok lo i ma wait gong gong at airport lo...then this time is the most alot of many of very heavy luggages i ever got also eh.. 2 luggage tot wan check in de, manacai can masuk 1 nia, if tambah another terus overload de, 
because i 'smuggle' rice eh ahah..the luggage put 1 pack rice nia d 'full quota' haha 

bo pien lo hav to hand carry lo, then pulok now new law, bottle contain liquids cannot check in, hav to carry by hand..my fren n i 2 ppl, together got 8 bags to carry by hand hahaah !

TERUK, hand carry d 987654345678 bags now add pulok 1 bought de 1 bottle DRINK from labuan de..totally i hand carry 3 bags eh including 1 laptop bag, 1 plastic bag containing some fragile things la, then 2 bag including my fren's 1 ! walau eh, along the way carry at least 8kg things on my BODY walk towards de boarding gate..

when walking towards the body n hand carry baggage scanner, i can saw the police in duty sitting infront the scanner de eye open sipe big n counting my hand luggageSSS... i d worried dunno will tiok chase go check in onot scare they dun let ma hand carry so many althu not very big de all..but small small add up total BIG jugok la...

pulok the hand carry bag got 1 big bottle DRINK n 2 small bottle DRINK...i saw the officer keep reverse n forward my bags, scan n scan n scan, then pak sui ask me doh too hor behind me come many ppl waiting to be scan, only he din ask let me go hahaha !...

then nvm lui eh,i sit airasia so many times, always bring only 1 laptop  bag de time, tor parking near near to the terminal la, today i carry 95678 bags, tor tiao kang parking dunno where la, like park in times square but wanted to go to midvalley eh ! then pulok my luggage the handle tiok airasia crew break go do bbq stick i think..so i cannot pull, hav to ANGKAT when there's no trolley !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

conclusion is noh...when i reach home, i measure my ahnd length. add 5cm gong ! coz keep carry de luggagesSSSSSSSSS


1 comment:

アブン said...

hahahah.....same same kena that liquid thing...paiseh la..let the malay know i got liquor so ma say is my botol air...i fast fast keep in my bag and nobody know is liquor...