31 March 2010

bo jadi die

monday nite, i was so devastated ! becaue noh i'm so confuse bout how shall i die..got 2 option : A i dig grave myself n jump into it myself n B is ppl dig for me n push me in..

because noh, there is an assignment that i shall submit by the end of this week, n because this friday is Good Friday, a public holiday in Sarawak, so meaning Thursday will be the end of this week lo..so monday nite i wanted to start my work, n so ngam a fren of mine doing the same topic as mine, so i asked for her notes a bit la, n she threw a bomb to me " okok u give me ur pendrive tmr, but tmr submit assignment d lo"

i terus jump up n terus fly go take notes from her, i really fly go u know how fast i can fly rite last time i was flyer in 100m HAHA..then talked a while discussed a while how to do la, then i faster asked other ppl bout the submission date le..

n noh guess wat? there's TWO different version...ok let me explain a bit the subject is Public Finance, there are two different majoring is taking this same subject, which is mine-politics majoring, and another is planning majoring..n so the lecturer for Public Finance is politics' lecturer, meaning we are more cook with him lar...so i faster ask my frens lo, u know la my network quite wide a while de mar...

so wat i get was " politics student said xxx go met the lecturer, he said end of this week, or mayb next monday, asal not tmr" while planning ppl said "firm firm tmr coz got 1 planning ppl go ask lecturer in face"

-___________- so meaning two majoring taking one sme subject, but each majoring got own submission date...this assignment is group work, my member is planning ppl eh, pah u expect i koyak half de assignment le tuh????

then i ma do whole nite like siao lang lo..n till 5am i beh tahan d, coz evening i played ball, very tired a while, so i dare dare come bet with my life, i duwan do finish i go slp ! while my member done his part la..

then the next morning go class, lecturer said " regarding assignment, u can submit on next monday"

..............................................................

1 comment:

Chia Liang said...

Your last time is like primary that time leh, now grow old liao still can fly so fast meh????