18 December 2008

hey....

guys,i know u ppl miss me alot n support me as well as i support my beloved Real tat mampus kalah all de time recently,but not tat i duwan to update eh...is pasal i seriously seriously honestly honestly really really really really very very very very bz wif NOTHING TO DO...tat is so i cant update lo...tokke u all wan i simply type "hi n bye" here???

for ur info, my daily life is like the following,morning 11 wake if got things to do if not tor 12 or 1 baru wake...then makan play games tengok tv, 8pm dinner then games tv n internet chatting zhor siao wif 1 siao lang joker sometimes...untill 3 or 4 or 5 sometimes 6 baru go to bed eh...

no laugh point de thing u wont read de ma somemore from my blog...wait my 1 life reputation destructed by 1 boring post..not worth eh...althu now my reputation gone half doh coz of the previous post...

early know duwan post eh, all ppl come ask me...this time bring sh*t up body liao lo !!!! by the way, i gaso i wan sick liao nih..everytime holiday sure sick de coz routine all terbalik!!!

by the way, my stupid adidas stuff not yet sampai rumah, dunno izzit half way tiok ppl rampas go eh..like those ancient story, woman was married to other places for diplomatic purpose , then the woman's bf half road go grab her n kahwin lari !!!!!!!

No comments: