20 December 2008

today is today,tmr is day after tmr de yesterday

halo everybody..i today quite happy haha !!! 1st 1st my sis come back althu i meet her sokmo but we seldom meet at home eh pasal i sarawak ma susoh a bit wan gathering at home...

then i received 1 present from my fren, came back from oversea de...said take it as my bday present haha pasal wait i go sarawak liao wont meet tiok d ma althu my bday 21345432 days long lui..

then noh...most happy de is got ppl confess to me eh haha !!! i d 100000000000 years no tiok ppl confess d eh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but noh sad jugok...coz got 1 fren noh, i chat wif her ma then too hor saw her photo wif her fren then her fren quite lenglui then i ma ask a bit bit like tat lo...mancai tiok my fren said i go chat wif her is pasal tat lenglui nia...say till i like very bad eh (althu i really got ask alot la) !!!

No comments: