18 December 2008

professional tor si different

huh...pro de salesperson tor si different lo...just now i received a hp call...said from rhb bank de..i ma listen lo pasal i'm their user also ma...i tot got wat happen to my acount...manacai is wan kai siao me buy assurance eh...she said get my info from RHB bank de,this promotion is only offer for bank user...

pah i said i not interested doh, she still kai siao me n explain to me the policy...very long n very fast pulok she talk, for example la the content is "a-z" so long ma...then took around 5 minute per round eh

then she finished explain ma ask me wan send teh policy to which address, (sikong i minat wan buy), i said i duwan buy, not interested, pulok she repeat the "a-z" again...round 2..then finish explain ask again how to approach me...

pah i said again le i duwan buy..come again !!! round 3 fight...like machine gun eh blablabla...then i at lat beh tahan i said duwan la really duwan i really not interested..then she baru "oh ok la thank you bye bye"


really is pro de machine gun eh...i bh tahan jugok...wan shut her call nih duwan pulok...maklumlah i'm a good person, althu she dunno me haha !!!!

really beng eh keep talk like self syok-ing like tat, till i almost fall asleep go !!!

No comments: