05 December 2008

unbelievable

this 2 days frens who know angeline must be having hard times...so do i but i always said myself EQ high so i beres de..but sad to say tat gaso my IQ above average nia...pasal always like this de eh if EQ high IQ tor lose a bit, if IQ best de ppl sure attitude like shit de..

so hor since tat sien sien n moody moody a bit, chialiang asked me go out, ma go lo..we went to 2 of 3 of most crowded de place in Kelantan..billion n tesco.ben lai wan go kb mall de manacai parking also beh hu...jam like siao eh !

we went billion n tesco pun sajo nia go waste some times there haha...then back home de time i checked my email...walau eh i won sth from the adidas de contest eh..

gaso not tipu de coz got my addresss n the email i sent to participate the game...it was a contest found in FHM eh..i'm a loyal FHM reader...from the email, written there i won a hamper worth RM150, but hav to go collect at office myself !!!!! ci eh i also no go down kl !!!

but then hocai i scroll down, they got offer delivery service, sajo need to pay RM12 la haha !!!! so firm firm use knee think also know i will ask they deliver liao le haha...

happy gong in my whole life i never win any contest i participate online de eh..this 1st time eh n the answer noh only as simple as abc...i only type "YES" n sent...itu saje...n now i won ADIDAS hampe gong !!!

it must be angeline my fren do magic before she left us to another world..


R.I.P my fren


1 comment:

sharon said...

remember i said..
orang kalau IQ high, EQ sure low.
(lee suling yang ajar.)
hahaha so which one are you raulito jay ng khenghong gabriel (name in no particular order -_-)