05 January 2009

1st post of 2009

hello everybody i'm back here...after 6 days cannot log in thanks to unimas de connection...sorry le my post title seems very stupid haha..

i got many things too write eh haha, as i told u ppl b4, holiday i nth to write de pasal nth happen, now back to sarawak, alot things happen !!!

1st thing i wan complain is noh...1st time i experienced such a high tech connection eh, my laptop showing "no internet connection" but i can online surfing google can hotmail can skype can youtube can facebook can msn, tor si cannot blog !!!! sorry le ppl not i purposely wan ignore de, i everyday everynite tried to log in but tor si cannot eh...

ok then hor, 1st day i back hostel, ma clean here there lo..then hor i terfound tiok the toilet no wash AGAIN !!! althu got ppl back earlier than me, but he rather duwan use tat toilet pasal dirty,go use another tpilet that already washed by another hsemate ! but then after my roommate wash it noh,the toilet clean d ma, become laku again eh !

then noh, u know la 1st 1st back, many things to add stock eh, washing liquid also finish, shower foam also finish food lui this tat lui, i 1st time in life jingran spend 120 on those thing!!!!!!! hocai i got dad's backup. just sign a name nia then all masuk dad's account haha !!!

then 1st few days i spent money like water eh, all use dad's backup haha out makan big meal wif frens also sign, so tat my fren pay me cash n i noneed go cucuk from bank haha !!! my mom said i very got biz brain eh i sign then fren pay me i no pay dad ,who ask my dad is open shop do biz de ppl haha !!!!

ok la this is 1st day of my life in sarawak for this new sem !

c u later




No comments: