25 January 2009

a post b4 cny

this year de new year, i not going back kb b4 new year, sui ran i never celebrate cny in kb, tapi always eh hu meet frens b4 i leave to taiping..

this year exceptional a bit, coz my grandparent now in kb, so my car 4 ppl d, no point i back, let grandparent them sit more comfortable better..somemore my bro at kl alone go taiping, sui ran kl road he cook, go taiping de highway got roadsign, tapi inside taiping wan go grandhse he dunno de still need me point road, so i decided not to back kb after discuss few parents n bro n sis...

tmr morning i will go back taiping wif my bro, but b4 this, eh hu lui i kepo wif small boon n ydps..ydps yesterday back kb but dat b4 i met him d la. so yesterday met wif small boon again...no do anything special jugok, lunch n kengkai nia , pasal we both long no meet jugok haha ! sokmo he free i no free i free he no free..

then today i went 1U wif my bro lo, pasal i wanted to get a new slippers eh after my adidas hilang go, 1st 1st went into adidas doh, pah ben lai tot wan give ownself 1 chance to try other brand, ma go round whole 1U lo, nike got 1 nice jugok tapi wear walk will sratch tiok skin, so finally get myself adidas jugok haha !

then gaso is ppl wan shopping for the last b4 balik kampung, we went 1U around 3 i think, all atm service unavailable eh haha, we both de wallet add up cash no more than 100 i think haha i wan buy top up also cannot eh !

then when going back home, bro pump petrol, too hor got maybank atm i ma go la cucuk a bit cash, i press 300, manacai gave me RM10 de notes,when machine processing i start pelik doh "hasu 6 piece RM50 de notes also count so long" yuan lai give me RM10 de all !!!! ki siao , wallet cannot in, hav to put pocket nia !!!!

pah nite de time went dinner near hse, got 1 place nasi lemak i last time ate wif fren all went toilet, then i tell bro, he still order, he said nvm ma tmr if i toilet u can drive !!!!!!!!!


so hor, erm happy chinese new year to u guys 1st, gong xi fa chai nah nah nah, fa chai liao dun forget me, spend me dinner can doh, i wan above RM88 can d i no ask more eh !

No comments: