23 January 2009

superstitious

superstitious this kind of thing noh, sometimes we duwan blif also cannot de lo...i went hunting today, ben lai winning streak de,then noh, my fren he today no luck a bit de, so gave me his chip ask me help him place bet, then i touch once nia his chip, terus from winning streak bcome losing streak...

pah nvm lui, when i winning streak de time, a bit guai lan de also, i went for baccarat ma,whole table 10 ppl play got 9 put BANKER, the amount gaso total got la 3000 at least, but me nia no trust ghost, put PLAYER wif only 50..manacai i won in a row...

then on the same time my fren ask me help, got 1 uncle (gaso he d lose till drop pant de) sit beside me saw i holding Fisherman's Friend (candy), so he asked 1 from me lo, i sure give de ma, manacai is like i gave him my power eh, after tat he take money but i give money nia !!!!!!

i duwan blif also cannot eh haha, tapi we go play for fun nia, luckily still can won 25 !!!! tapi at nite ate bak kuk teh gone doh haha

No comments: