05 January 2009

sarawak de chinese lansi than malay

went to kuching POS MALAYSIA headquatter, fren asked help to collect 1 parcel which sudah sampai 1 bulan ago..she gave me the parcel code number n her full name..so i ma go lo.

since it was the 1st time i step into the place, i ma asked a malay postman outside where to look for the parcel,he pointing a lorong, but the place he point got 3 lorong eh..so he follow me behind scare i walk wrong, n i really go wrong way haha..he call me said "hello, sini-sini"

then hor i masuk there, got many rooms eh, saw 1 chinese officer, y i know he officer? pasal he not wearing postman uniform ma aiyo! i asked where to collect parcel,he only asked from where,i ma said westmas lo i dunno ma...he used his finger point, so i walk further again find no lui coz no signboard no label de eh..asked pulok another postman,he jingran point me to the 1st office i passed by...n the ppl inside th office jing ran is the chinese eh !!!

walau eh the chinese dunno today sick or come period lo, face smelly than sh!t...then the postman follow me come n ask me to take a seat...n i showed him de parcel de code, he said "oh dari USA punya" then ihe explain to me "ada US dibelakang code itu maksud dari USA" (it was CJ xxxxxxx US)

the chinese officer tiao me " u just now said west mas !!!" eh brother, i manacai so much, i not postman eh how i know the US behind meaning from US de parcel...then while checking, he asked me "got authorised letter onot" i replied " no eh coz she ask me to collect by phone call de, i got the code n her full name la" again i tiok him tiao he said "no letter cannot take !!!"

pah the malay postman just now go check thru computer n come back wif a statement n showed us tat the parcel has been delivered to SIBU (the owner hometown is sibu) for the 3rd time within just 15 minutes, itu lansi punya officer tiao me pulok " Y GO SIBU" i said "she sibu ppl, mayb got put sibu address, but she called me said collect at kuching de HQ coz post office call her to collect here" the officer raise his voice a bit " SIBU ADDRESS HOW TO COLLECT AT KUCHING !!!"

i tulan, direct turn my face say thx to the malay postman then i walk out terus terus...lansi benar the officer...memang chinese in sarawak lansi a bit eh noh,many cases doh i experienced !!!!!!

No comments: