14 August 2010

come let's talk about my job.

there are many job in this world,in which their title is end with boy, u see har for example office boy, bell boy, ball boy, paper boy, and watever boy out there lar..so i'm a boy too, im not talking bout my gender ok, i mean my job title carries a boy behind too, i'm sure u ppl think till head explode pun think no de la..

so just let me tell u bah, i'm a coffee boy, believe onot cincai u all la aiyo.my job in office is provide whole building's coffee, err no la shud say drinks pasal not everyone drink coffee de jugok, some drink tea, some drink err beer?

my practical was done there too. practical n probation is learn to make various types of coffee eh, with milk, with sugar, without milk, without sugar, with coffee powder without coffee powder HAHA.....well u ppl rich 1 went coffeebean n starbucks before, sure know there are many various types of coffee out there rite, like mocha, cappuccino, espresso,latte then dunno la 23456 types there..

FYI i hav to learn 1 by 1, n rmb down who drink wat, i gaso give me 1 more years, i will become like the ah beow whom sell bkt, sipe beng eh this uncle, he see u one eye, he know d u wan eat wat, asal u went pong chan him before.like me go once in 234562 years, he still rmb gong i eat wat eat duwan eat wat.i admire him alot awhile.

so hor ok la i lazy wan talk bout job d pasal i wan go out d, bye bye !

No comments: