13 August 2010

err sth to announce?

oh yahor, i belum officially share this good news with u ppl hor, i err kinda in errr relationship now...err..with...nuh the girl...errr..i got upload her photo..err...in previous post. =) my regular reader will know 1 la noh, those no read 1 also i dun bother let them know la haha..

holar i know u ppl might start suan siao me flower heart carrot la playboy la watever i am , chap siao u all lah aiyo haha..doh she is nice ma, wat to do, normal ma i fall for her noh, plus u know la ur fren me, so charming n charismatic, its not impossible also she fall for me, or shud i say "not impossible girls fall for me once i out power" HAHAHAHHA

i know jugok some of u feel tiok sipe random i jingran diam-diam terpikat with her *eyebrow* but wait la, u ppl whom interested 1,register with me, wait i sekaligus gather all i open 1 talk, or conference or mayb seminar? to share with u all hahahahahah

but good eh noh, at least proved i'm still as impressive as ever deh, at least my mom noneed pening with me, recently she sokmo eh like worry i no ppl wan -.- kana scare i will ki siao go do monk ane haha..aunty ruo ping, no worries la ur itu youngest son, power strong eh, voltage 10000000 volt de, use his blury small eye to kill ppl is his ultimate power.

liao i ki siao d =)

1 comment:

lil' miss sunshine said...

waa...nowadays ppl PDA sial. haha.