04 August 2010

oh hi

Recently kinda bo eng, start working, even tho i haven officially finally formally graduate, which im quite fed up bout it already actually haha, dun really chap siao grad onot d la yiuh lousy U..

the experience of working like hell the whole weekday is still new n quite fun for me, althu i everynite 12-1 sure sid go pasal tired like cow. pls dun ask me work where as wat, because i'm telling u now.. i'm working as pembancuh kopi a.k.a coffee maker, my work is bancuh kopi susu, kopi O, kopi beng, kopi o beng, kopi O kao etc etc.

oh n dun ask me my gaji hor, pasal i will learn one of my colleague. i once asked him " eh u baru-baru masuk tat time how much gaji eh" he said " cannot tell." nate him dunno kupik wat lek, not tat i ask him now how much -.- tapi bo pien la itu he mayb consider tat's his privacy.

tapi FYI i kuai lan jugok la, i turn 100 rounds to ask him, i start with
Me : oh then i guess must be errrr RM 2500?
Him : if got 2500 happy die me lo (this shows not till 2500 lo)
Me : impossible below RM2000 kua?
Him : of coz not, no rm2000 how to survive in kl wo ( like this i know d lo 2000-2500)
Me : 2300?
Him : not tat much la, but almost la

i at there steal steal laugh eh haha. this shows the gaji for fresh grad is rm2000-2300 lo for him tat time la err i gaso 2 years back?

so i hope my gaji noh, enough eat enough buy this tat la,n enough for me err, saving rm200 lo at least,( i'm not greedy de eh)


No comments: