04 August 2010

oh hi again

recently i pening also eh, wan ngejah car, wan find passport...do till my whole family kelam kabut hahaha...pasal my aunt le ajok me go Beijing eh, pah my passport i din bring come KL with me ma last time pasal i came intern nia i tot i will be back after intern ma..but manacai i terus found job ma pasal i smart n charismatic n efficient i guess??

so i asked mom find for me le, she said she turn over my room 5 times d, not even saw the shadow of my passport -.- so i gaso i noneed go doh beijing haha..do until i need kaki go home find eh haha !

then hor last month i sui sui, my laptop doi kong keng eh, graphic chipset tiok gunshot by dunno who la aiyo..so i sent go operation lo..then liao lo, gaji belum ambil li tiok OD with my brother 1st hahaha..

patuh noh, tat shop de mechanic also pening 1 i tell u..after he called me said i can collect my laptop, i ma went back lo, so he switch on my laptop let me check check see see before i make my payment ma..so i pun smooth road ask " beside tat, got wat rosak lui ma"

he said "erm, i gaso ur window sot sot dei, need format lo, then err ur mouse pad pun sot sot dei, cannot use at all" i pun hin le pasal i seldom use mouse pad de eh i sokmo use external mouse de..so he let me play play while waiting him go print receipt those ma.pah i ma check me mouse pad

yuan lai is lock diao lo like i used to, i sokmo lock de ma pasal i typing typing my hand will touch tiok mouse pad de ma if i din lock..haih i pun dunno tat mechanic, how to do mechanic, he jingran told me rosak, padahal is lock tiao -.-

tapi tat time i hungry dinner d so i din go tell him " eh uncle, u told me rosak, y i can use tuh" so he run chicken this time din tiok i do paise hahaha.

so hor err i err now err ok la got things to do d i wan go work 1st bye bye

No comments: