13 August 2010

good morning everybody

few days back, my ex U-mate told me my campus was on fire, when my others coursemate heard bout it, 1st thing was " liao, dunno the hall use for convo still there onot, dunno the store to keep the graduation robe still exist onot, pasal our batch's convo is in this october...however, the 1st thing came cross my mind was " wow, dunno my fac got become ash onot hahahaha !"
u ppl also know la i tiok kenak failed 1 subject, till now no news at all i pun hin , tapi chap siao lah damn 1 tat U aiks.

recently i not so busy bout work though there's still some works that gave me headache, tapi errr overall consider ok la eh sai la..n i took my car d ma, my mom, jingran noh, after few days i back from kb, she sms me sth like " wah got car duwan home d" i tiok ka hin with her hahahaha

u ppl mayb dunno, i play sms with my mom de gong, of coz la i reply within 1 min, i hav to wait 30 min to receive hers, tapi not bad la.sms sometimes is one of the best to communicate ma..few sms in each 2 or 3 days, beh pai ma..

then last nite too hor i chattin with my gf, then my aunty, tuh staying beside my hse de, she called me thru skype eh, pah i told gf wait a while wan keng sth with aunty, she che kia can die heard my aunty skype me haha ! when i told her " eh mai siao, both my aunty n mom know msn fb n skype de gong' she wan pengsan d haha !

1 comment:

lil' miss sunshine said...

haha. it's only parents from kota bharu kangkung that's not so technology-sophisticated. so it's bizarre if any of them are computer literate. my dad is the worst i think, taught him a thousand times still don't know how to use computer. wanna double-click the mouse also like tiu kin.