24 November 2008

bitten by tiger

wei u ppl tot i holiday sure alot of times can write a lot of post izzit?

tell u wat, exactly terbalik lo, coz i this few days only sit at home never go out, (got la few times lah haha) so nth stupid or funny happen so nth to write la...sabar man, sabar ..will try my best de...

i last 2 days went for drinks wif my future sis in law's bro, all free de haha paise jugok eh...this few days coz my bro n gf not in ma, then too hor he came KL too, so he ajok me out too when he going out to makan or minum then all he pay for me eh, we not tat cook de b4 this haha..but now add 1 more kaki minum de fren, not bad wat..

went minum twice wif him n his fren,all also those "i know them but i not really know them" de ppl..but they also "know me but not really know me also" coz sesek chunghwa ma, pulok me so lengcai, they saw me b4 at sch so rmb a bit bit like tat lo...

then yesterday nih my U de fren find me out..1sth wake me up said coming soon, manacai i wait till 330 baru appear...after eat, they lalu said wan go up hill hunting wo...since i d up thief car, can follow only lo...

sunday memang lots ppl lo, somemore holidays, big big small small de ppl all got, is like whole malaysia de ppl come genting tat type eh....

tell u ppl wat, this time i up hill no hunt at all, coz out of bullets haha...my fren's luck not tat good yesterday, all contribute to the genting management to pay their electric bills....so ask for my bullets, so basically generally i just go eat wind at genting haha n also gave some professional advices for my 1st-time-hunting de fren..

anyway, today morning hor, b4 my future sis in law's bro leaving for kuantan, spend me bfast again, haha sipe paise wif him eh...tapi he nth la somemore he work, i wan pay him he duwan take...ajok meet at kelantan lui...tat time i just belanja back him la noh...

No comments: