06 November 2008

start exam..

start exam d lo..sajo i no start lui la...so everyday eat book lo eat till malay pig sembayang pagi 5am eh...then baru i slp..til till 12pm sun burning my ass d i baru wake haha...siao de articles many like bukit mertajam so tajam...duunoo how to digest haha...

just now hor my fren kai siao me 1 website...no c still very love my kelantan still thinking wan fren fren wif malay, manacai after tat, wah...u give me RM1000000000000000000000 i mayb just will consider a bit fren wif them la haha !

in tat dunno is website or blog or watever thing la...insult chinese lo...u write ur own pig kaum i dun care, but sesek chinese i cannot lo..pulok sesek my fren inside jugok...kanine, make me wat rude words also scold nia...cell dunno die how many million thousand ekor haha !

bo chai ppl ask bout kelantan de time i keep promoting althu memang kelantan not much to promote to ppl d, but still i die die say all good, black de also can become white let me say till....haih...

no spread to whole world bout tat siao lang i cannot call raulito haha !

No comments: