23 November 2008

today is 23rd november

today 23rd november i still in KL haha haven back to kb...last nite 4 sth just slpt then today morning 7 early 8 early dunno which neighbor start drilling n knocking here n there, n i was so easily woke up, since im those alarm haven ring only vibrate also can wake de ppl...

noon ate domino haha...who said "this world no free lunch"??? the pizzas were free from my future sis in law eh...after tat psps-ing while n movie while i slp again till 9 sth my future sis in law's bro wake me up haha n he brought me for dinner wif a bunch of his fre (kb ppl too i know them but i dunno them) 

after dinner, u know la few ekor guys together yamcha, wat tea lagi got? sure le "red fur cool tea" rite...so we went to a pub at T.T.D.I for some drinks...n a few games of "chor tai di"..

3am like tat back to home...n writing blog now lo...n then i wan stop here le bye bye !!!

No comments: