10 November 2008

hello everybody

the time is 0317 now, n actually i tmr, eh not tmr, today got exam de...2pm but now i still very energetic, just finished skype wif long-no-skype-de-fren...althu the line siao siao a bit tapi sedak jugok long never play oversea chatting...the conversation ended with "i wan go cooking le" which is unbelievable for me coz she said " my fren said i cook like restaurant de standard"

anyway i shud studying now de..but then i feel like wan to pause a while so i decided to write sth here...nowadays i add 1 more nickname..pls call me love guru now...but specifically shud call me guru for everything lo..

last nite 6 monkeys ask study duwan la, gathered front of one laptop, msn-ing wif gals...then i help them to counter the gals' attack ma...wif only 1% of my power...then my words too high-tech, till my fren said "walau eh shud call u love guru d, but weird lo till now u still single, not really convincing nih"

actually the "love guru" came from a movie de....casting got J.Alba n many mores la...haha i only rmb Alba nia...the Love Guru is an psychologist lai de..i quite pro in counter-ing ppl's prob ma so they call me guru...then i said i still single coz waiting for jessica alba...haha

teruk-nya !!! wake up bah raulito !!!! exam d still wan koya jessica alba !!!!

No comments: