14 November 2008

i'm back

eh finally i can write sth on my blog again haha..perhaps i shud say UNIMAS very considerable lo..know this 2 week is final exam week, purposely make de connection slower than turtle...so tat i can concentrate study...

but, things are always go against ur will...the turtle-speed connection make me more desirable to write blog..keep on refresh the page n keep reconnect haha..n finally, 'when there's a will, there's a (dunno wat ghost i forgotten)

n now hor actually is 6sth am in the morning sun only wake...i haven slp for the whole nite lo just becoz later will de my last exam of the sem..since its already morning so i decided trying to not to slp until finish exam la...to c if i can stand for so many hours onot...my record was almost 5 days nite no slp eh wahaha....

ok la i wan cont go do my study 1st..c u ppl soon

No comments: