28 November 2008

hehe

sorry le i dunno wat topic to put, so simply put a "hehe" only haha...
weird eh today newspaper no news about the thief stole my adidas, i tot will out paper haha ( fyi, go c my curse on my previous post )

last nite i dunno mabuk wat, haven drink d mabuk, berd came chat wif me complain i din go futsal on the other nite, then ask me today noon free onot for futsal, i tot he was samuel, i also pelik doh how come samuel mou twin-twin back to kb somemore futsal...but i din noticed the email address also haha !

then today noon berd called me confirm wif me again i asked him " har i got promised u futsal meh? i last nite got chat wif u meh"  but then i went for futsal also la since i di promised him haha.. siao liao eh me...

but wnt futsal i think i kicked half an hour only d tired like cow eh ! then i walked out, somemore no ppl saw haha...suddenly they shout "eh ah fong nih y hilang d" haha

siao liao eh me !

No comments: