08 May 2010

back to hometown

from the say i back to hometown, i have only 5 days before i'm off to kl again for internship.but it's already good for me because i supposedly start my intern on 10th, however due to some unavoidable circumstances, my intern postponed to 13 or 14 i actually not very sure yet haahah !

so i have 2 3 more days in kb lo..the 1st nite of coz do guai kia at home nia, the 2nd nite, which is thusday nite, terus out doh, went for 18 big bottles carlsberg , with another 2 more fren.. im quite amazed we had 18 bottles because i din really noticed bout it ! i just drink drink n din really feel full eh.

after tat we went kampan eat bihun soup, i ate errr, half bowl bihun soup, 3/4 bowl mee soup then another 1/4 bowl bihun soup i guess..together with me was a fren of mine, n afren of my fren, which is consider new fren to me but we knew each long d but never drink together but consider frens haha !

she was so che kia saw me like sipe hungry a while haha..so after tat i balik tidur like hell..it was 3 sth n magically, i 7 sth wake up already n managed to eat breakfast haha coz mostly i back home, sure missed breakfast de, wake up is 1pm or 4pm d...

so i actually spent whole day at home again friday, until my mom chekia asked me " wah u no go out meh"

so basically today is saturday, n i think i'm goin out again tonite because i need to take sth from my sis inlaw de bro.. so tat's it !


No comments: