24 May 2010

time for internship !

well i just kick start my intern last week, which is also 1 week later than my fellow coursemates due to some unavoidable circumstances ;)

come i share my feeling after 1 week working..everyday i got driver fetch me go n back lo because i'm working together with another fren..but actually is pasal i dun have car, u give me car i dunno road also, n u give me direction, i no car cannot drive also..

n due to the nature of my job, i occasionally will need to attend dinner or function or lunch or watever it is..n i need to socialize with peoples on the dining table, n i dunno la, if i look old, or those uncles 不甘寂寞, i found tat, uncles like to talk to me, especially after they know i share common interest with them---> YAM SENG !

but it was quite fun la talking to uncles, althou sometimes im so doubt they know wat they were talking to me hahah !

No comments: