16 May 2010

errrrrrrrr

today i went shopping with bro n ah sow, did groceries nia la then watch ironman2 with bro, not bad ma y my fren said not nice, they pelik nih...my bro n i n also whole cinema laugh gong gong eh during some stupid scenes..

then we went some dunno wat ghost name japanese style restaurent had lunch..not very nice, especially the rice dunno i ate liao pelik a bit, terus made me no more appetite wan eat others d eh..

then hor after back from outing, wah i received sms from supervisor asked me if i completed de task...my face terus -.- eh pasal sui ran she told me possible monday wan, n i also day nite rush d as much as fast as i can..but still i got few data cannot accessed eh...

so i really hin a while ler pasal if i left my work undone, will leave bad impression ma, somemore i haven step into the office nuh..honestly i sipe worry a while lo, but wat to do i really cant do it haha...

so i end up replied her tat im still working on the data i cant get, hope she can give me more times la, pasal before i got asked her d how to get those data n she did gave me suggestion n i did follow her but still *knock wall* eh haha

but then she asked me sent her some of the data 1st lo tat she need it urgently i guess, luckily i did it on the 1st time she assigned me the task d coz she did mentioned also quite important...hopefully wat i did was right n wont upset her lo, if not wait intern i also fail i mati let u ppl see !!!!!!

1 comment:

lil' miss sunshine said...

work hard laa u aiyoo.. complain so much!